Mentor Protégé Program
Unisys Mentor-Protégé program is designed to provide mutually beneficial developmental assistance to small business, veteran-owned small business, service-disabled veteran-owned small business, HUBZone small business, small disadvantaged business, and women-owned small business concerns. It is designed to foster the establishment of long term subcontracting relationships.
A protégé must be referred and sponsored by a Unisys Federal Systems Program Manager, or VP.
- Must meet Sponsoring Government Agency requirements
- Must be a Unisys subcontractor or a holder of a Prime Contract under which Unisys is a subcontractor
- Cannot have an active mentor-protégé agreement within the targeted Agency or any other Agency
- Must have held a Federal contract or subcontract for at least one year with any Agency
- Compatible business ethics and philosophy and a potential for long-term reciprocal relationship
- Financially Stable and viable
**When Unisys requirements conflict with the Government Sponsor, the Government requirements supersedes Unisys requirements.